Pet Ear Surgery In Haymarket, VA
- We are able to perform pet ear surgeries for our clients pets in need at Dominion Valley Animal Hospital Veterinarian.
- Getting help from a highly-rated pet surgeon in Haymarket, VA is the best way to help your fur baby.
- Our Doctors are experienced pet surgeons who has preformed many ear surgeries.
- We keep your pet feeling safe and comfortable throughout their entire appointment .
What’s the Technical Name for Dog or Cat Ear Surgery?
The technical terms are a Total Ear Canal Ablation (TECA). Total Ear Canal Ablation is a procedure performed to manage severe canal or middle ear disease in dogs. The full name of the procedure is Total Ear Canal Ablation with Lateral Bulla Osteotomy (TECA + LBO) however is usually shortened to TECA for convenience.
How We Support You:
- Full Ear Exam Under Sedation for Candidacy
- Compassionate Care From a Loving Team
- The Latest Technology Used to Perform a TECA Surgery
- Affordable Treatment Costs
What Aftercare Is Required Following a Pet Ear Surgery in Haymarket?
Most pets need to wear a plastic collar until the wound has healed. We will provide a course of antibiotics to reduce the risk of infection as well as painkillers to help with your loved ones discomfort. We do advise not to have any beach days until the wound is healed which could take anywhere from 10-14 days.
Ear Surgery is scary enough if they were for you. It can be even more scary for you if your pet needs it. Call us today at (703) 753-4444 for more information and options. We want to help you make the decision with all the information possible so it’s less scary.
Contact Us For Availability!
Serving Haymarket & Leesburg
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
*Saturdays: 9:00am - 2:00pm
*We are currently closed on Saturday. However, we do have availability at our Leesburg Location – Schedule An Appointment
We are closed Monday - Friday from 12pm - 1pm for lunch.